|If you are unable to access the Webcam of our Hawks you may need an ActiveX add-on.
If your webrowser is not set to allow ActiveX add-ons here's how you can reconfigure it.
- Open an Internet Explorer browser window.
- Click "Tools" in the top menu bar and select "Internet Options."
- Select the "Security" tab, and then click the "Custom level" button found near the bottom of the dialog box.
- Scroll down the list of settings until you reach the "ActiveX controls and plug-ins" heading.
- Find the sub-heading labeled "Download signed ActiveX controls" and select the "Prompt (recommended)" option.
- Click "OK" once to confirm your change, and then click "OK" again to close the Internet Options menu.
- Go back to our Web Cam page
bar that drops down from the top of the screen after the website loads,
and then select the "Install ActiveX Control" option. It will say
something like: "This website wants to run the following add-on "pWebView1.ocx". If you trust the website click here."
- Follow any
additional on-screen prompts to complete the installation process